Should you take a cash offer for your Martinez, California house?
I’ll tell you how to sell any property for cash, some reasons to refuse a cash offer – and when you shouldn’t say no.
Selling My House for Cash in Martinez, California
If you’re selling a property in Martinez, California to an end buyer (the person living in the home), chances are good it won’t be bought with cash.
Most transactions close with a bank loan, because most buyers don’t have the funds.
This isn’t news.
Even most investors don’t close transactions with cash. It’s easy to let a bank share the risk, even if you have the money – most investors spread themselves too thin.
At 247Homebuyers.com we don’t spread ourselves too thin, because our primary goal is to build stable communities around Martinez, California.
In most cases, we’ll pay cash for your Martinez, California property.
The Benefits Of An All Cash Sale Of Your House
The benefits of a cash sale are real:
- money fast
- when you need it most
You don’t have to deal with the hassles of waiting months for a buyer to get a mortgage, only to be told that the lender eliminated the program and you’re back to square one.
You don’t have to list your house with a real estate agent and pay a huge commission.
You don’t have to deal with a lot of people just “kicking the tires” and checking out your property for fun. We don’t waste your time. This is our business.
You don’t need to paint, make repairs, or even clean up. We take properties just as they are. You won’t waste money on junk haulers or contractors.
You don’t need to deal with any paperwork. We have it all covered.
Working With A Reputable Martinez, California House Buyer / Investor
Always make sure that your cash buyer is reputable. At 247Homebuyers.com, we offer great references of past sellers we’ve helped, we can show you examples of some of the latest projects we’ve worked on, and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have so you feel comfortable.
We pride ourselves on being a strong part of the Martinez, California community. Our local mission is to help local Martinez, California homeowners who need to sell your Martinez house fast do it quickly, at a price fair to you, and to help improve the beauty of neighborhoods one house at a time.
If you’re wondering about selling your house for cash in Martinez, California or just need to sell property near Martinez, California, we can help you.
We buy properties like yours from people who need to sell fast.
Give us a call anytime at (925) 852-8261 or
fill out the form on this website today! >>
Martinez is a city on the southern shore of the Carquinez Strait in the East Bay of the San Francisco Bay Area and is renowned for being home to a large number of antique shops and beautifully preserved old buildings. Established in 1849, Martinez is one of the oldest towns in California and is home to nearly 40,000 residents with a vibrant downtown area that is packed with things to see and do. Downtown Martinez is a vibrant waterfront neighborhood with a unique mix of retail, service, entertainment and dining experiences.
Did You Know That…
- For more than 150 years, Martinez has served as the county seat for Contra Costa County.
- Martinez is the bocce ball capital of the United States with hundreds of bocce ball enthusiasts playing on City leagues.
- Martinez is the birthplace of Joe DiMaggio, famous New York Yankee slugger. You can see his boat, “Joltin’ Joe“, at the Marina.
- Home of the martini – this famous cocktail was first invented and poured here in 1874 to a thirsty gold miner.
- 38 trains a day pull into our Amtrak Intermodal Station, connecting Martinez to the region and the North Concord and Pleasant Hill BART stations.
- Selected as a “Tree City USA”, Martinez was honored for its extensive planting and care of trees.
- You can visit John Muir’s home right here in Martinez. It’s a National Historic Site.